A window to promote multicultural exchange and support, for building and proposing ideas and projects, for joining actors, for announcing plays and initiatives, for presenting local groups and plays, for sharing inspiration and experiences...
.
.

Theatre in Hannover?

Hello!!!

Here am I giving some contribution to this initiative...

First of all, thanks Diogo for keeping the interest!!!

As you might know, I am currently in Hannover, but still I am not exactly able to express myself in German… so, here is a question, does anybody know about an English or Portuguese speaking theatre group near by here? I would be glad to keep feeding this passion!!!

By the way, there is an international Festival taking place here from 11 to 24 (not sure about the dates but I left the flyer at work) here in the city! From English to Spanish, mute and German subtitles, there is enough offer for all theatre lovers!!! I’ll try to see something in between my workaholic life! :)

Regards to all and good plays!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your post Ana... it is an honour to have you here.. :).. I hope this blog can get a good energy and that can help us... I do not know of any theater group in Hannover.. but I know some people for there... I will try to get in contact with them.. and as soon as I know something I will tell you... :)

    ReplyDelete